Wednesday 22 August 2012

Audrina Patridge Plastic Surgery Before and After

Audrina Patridge show canceled, reality star addresses plastic surgery rumors.

Audrina Patridge's reality show, "Audrina," has been canceled officially, as the 26-year-old speculated in a recent interview.
The series debuted in April and suffered from low ratings. The show followed Patridge's after her former series, the hit MTV reality program "The Hills," ended after six seasons.

"VH1 will not be picking up Audrina for a second season," a spokesperson for the cable network told OnTheRedCarpet.com on Friday, September 2.
Patridge had told The Daily in a recent interview, when asked about making a second season: "No, I don't think we are. We finished in April and I kind of decided I wanted to take some time off from reality. I want to do something more like acting or hosting."

The reality star, who has had small parts in films such as the new movie "Honey 2," also addressed plastic surgery rumors. Patridge became a sex symbol after she made her on-screen debut in a bikini on the first episode of "The Hills" in 2006.

She has since showcased her body in swimsuits and lingerie on "Audrina", in Carls Jr. burger commercials and in magazines such as Maxim, FHM and Shape.

"They always ask me about that because of Heidi and there's all these rumors and they all say I've had, like, six procedures, and I'm, like, 'Where do you get that?'" Patridge told The Daily. "Look at the pictures. I fluctuate in weight a lot. And as far as my face, I'd never had anything done."
Heidi Montag, Patridge's co-star on the MTV reality show "The Hills," famously underwent 10 cosmetic procedures ahead of the premiere of the program's sixth and final season last year.

When asked about reports of getting breast implants, Patridge told The Daily: "I don't like to talk about that. Well, see I have this chest problem. My bone right here, it's higher on this side? It's pectoralis something, so I've always struggled with that. You could see they look different sizes all the time."

Soon after "The Hills" ended in July 2010, Patridge went on to compete in the reality show "Dancing With The Stars." She and partner Tony Dovolani placed seventh.

Patridge's "Hills" co-star Kristin Cavallari, 24, appears on the upcoming 13th season of "Dancing With The Stars." Patridge told People magazine that she told her: "You're going to have an amazing time! You'll be in the best shape of your life."
Cavallari, whose pro-dance partner is Mark Ballas, told OnTheRedCarpet.com: "I'm just excited for the whole experience. I've never danced before. I can see myself just kind of giggling and laughing a lot, just smiling, even though I'm supposed to be sexy. When I get nervous, I kind of laugh and giggle."

Patridge mother, Lynn, who also appeared on "Audrina," was famously filmed "drunk-ranting" to a celebrity photographer about her daughter's elimination from the ABC series.

"I'm only human and it really just disappointed me with that 'Dancing with The Stars,'" Patridge's mother said on "Audrina." "I think she should've won. I have no excuse for it. I'm not perfect. I had something to say. I get in those moods. That's just who I am. It happens."

Patridge has in recent years tried to launch a conventional acting career. She appeared in the film "Sorority Row" in 2009 and has a small part in the straight-to-DVD dance film "Honey 2," which stars Kat Graham from the CW series "The Vampire Diaries." The movie, a sequel to a 2003 Jessica Alba film, was released in August.
Lauren Conrad, the main star of "The Hills," also tried her luck in launching another reality show.MTV opted not to air it. Conrad's spokesperson said in a statement: "We delivered the show that we sold and are sorry MTV didn't feel their viewers were savvy enough to appreciate it."

A spokesperson for MTV, which also airs shows such as the raunchy reality programs "Jersey Shore" and "The Real Word," did not explain why the project was dropped but said the network hopes to work with Conrad again in the future.

Audrina Patridge Denies Her Obvious Plastic Surgery.
Audrina Patridge was recently asked by an interviewer if she had undergone breast enhancement surgery. Her answer:

“Well, see I have this chest problem. My bone right here, it’s higher on this side? It’s pectoralis something. So I’ve always struggled with that. You could see they look different sizes all the time.”

So apparently Audrina’s “chest problem” (which she doesn’t know the name of) has caused these perfectly round symmetrical growths to spring up under her breast tissue that look exactly like stripper breast implants. Poor Audrina!